datacenter Delivery and Financing

Date: 16 FEB posted by Stanislav Bonchevon , , 7 Comments

A project co-financed by the European Union's structural funds, developed by Solomonto for one of the main providers of computing services and hosting accounts for resellers. The main data center is located in Druzhba, Sofia, where we have expanded the building and added all the necessary infrastructure such as air conditioning and docking stations for the upcoming expansion. As the final price of the project we have estimated 3.6 mln EUR of which 65% was to be provided by the EU agency for investment in IT. The rest 35% was secured by our participation in the project, with one board member in the company for the first 3 years.

Tags: SeoPrintDesign

→ more

Project for export of bio fruit on the Scandinavian market

Date: 04 NOV posted by Peter Savchevon , , 14 Comments

As a traditional producer of food, Bulgaria has discovered its new potential in biologically-proven agriculture for export to the northern EU region. First starting with market performance estimates, then advancing with cost estimates and transport issue, we have dealt successfully with all requirements so we can offer the produce of one of our customers on the market, with short delivery and top price, with short delivery in the range of 3 days due to the delivery network of one of our partner companies in Germany.

Tags: SeoPrintDesign

→ more

Food and wine export to the Far East

Date: 14 MAY posted by Josef Salayon , , 46 Comments

Once East Asia was a major market for Bulgarian products, however due to changes the last 2 decades we have lost positions. Recently however, we have developed a project for export of traditional mountain tea from the Rhodope Mountains, with additional spirits to be offered on the Chinese market. We have undertaken the whole project of contacting importers, label and packaging design and export papers, with significantly better sales conditions than what the producer was working at with Bulgarian companies, thus increasing margins and securing high value exports in the Far East as we once had.

Tags: SeoPrintDesign

→ more